Monday, March 16, 2009

SPRING is Almost Here!

With Spring just around the corner, many people have been coming up to Smith Lake to look at properties for sale or check on their existing Smith Lake property. I have even seen some people in the water wakeboarding and wakesurfing with no wetsuits! Those are some brave folks! The water is almost at full pool now, so the water looks great, but is still very cold.

The real estate market on Smith Lake has really picked up over the last two weeks with afternoon temperatures in the 70s. Most of the calls I am getting are from buyers looking to purchase a vacation home on Smith Lake or perhaps a retirement home. I have in excess of 200 listings at this point, so I definately have some type of real estate for any buyer. If I don't have it, I will go find it!

Keep a watch on my Smith Lake website for the newest listings available. www.justindyar.com

No comments: