Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lakehomes Realty is now official for 2013!

So, now it is official! Lakehomes Realty is my new real estate company at Smith Lake! I have partnered with some investor clients of mine to form an exclusive company only focusing on lake homes, lake lots, developments, and condos at Smith Lake. We are also happy to be the owners of Lakehomes.com, a website tailored to Buyers looking for lake properties via Internet searches. All of my current and future listings will receive the best marketing available through my current marketing techniques and the addition of our new website. This venture has been in the works for many years and we are excited to make it official. In 2012, I closed more real estate than ever before and this new venture will only super-size my efforts. THANK YOU to all of my friends, clients, family members, and fellow Realtors for your support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Justin! No one deserves it more. You are a great realty agent and go the extra miles for your clients. You have always been there for us when we wanted to see property. You are the hardest working man I know!